CS Designs Frame Digital Stamps


These are the first of a series of frame digital stamp designs that will coordinate with the designs from my Express Yourself series. Frames have many uses beyond what most people consider, they can be used to frame not only main focal point designs but sentiments and even used as head ornaments for paper art dolls. For some examples of art dolls created using these framed digital stamps look at at the bottom of this page.

 Important Notice! Please Do Not Share My Files:  I use the money from my designs to purchase my art supplies. If you know someone who would like to have any of my designs, please send them to CS Designs site so they can purchase my designs for themselves.


Striped Square Scalloped Frame
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white design, 
ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian





Striped Circular Petal Frame
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white design, 
ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian





Striped Wavy Frame
Single Image / Digital Stamp
Black and white design, 
ready to print and color
$3.50 Canadian




Examples using the Striped Frame Digital Stamp Designs